T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Monday, May 15, 2006

What's going around?

Geez. DH was sick yesterday. Down right goofy. He was leaving in the truck and didn't know where he was going, walking around with is bowl back to my hobby area and didn't know why. Said his back was killing him. So I tell him go get on the table in the spa room and I'll be right there. Well first stroke down his back and I was like "dang he feels hot to touch" took his temp and it's a stinking 103!!!!!! No wonder he was delirious, LOL. Anyway got him Ibuprofen and a cool rag on his head and in bed. 2 hours later he comes back down stairs, still 102.2. He sat in his recliner and slept. Went to feel his forhead and he's soping wet, but cool. Took his temp and it was down to 99.4. Whew. Then this morning my secretary calls in sick with a 104 temp and diarrhea!!!! I am heading for the mountains, I'll be back when every one is well. LOL. Any way it was a great mother's day. My mom, sister and her hubby, my youngest daughter and my hubby all went to lunch at 11:30 at our favorite Italian rest. Then my mom, DD2 and I went to have pedicures. Then my DD2 and my hubby and I went to see "RV". Too funny. We have been there and done a few of those things in our RV. The first time they drove it around the corner so fast, was like the time my DH was driving from Blanco to Fredriskburg on one of the back roads, I had already dozed off since we had been driving from Washington on the Brazo's state park that morning (3 hours, LOL) and had just stopped in Blanco for a quick visit with DD1 and DSIL. He took a curve going probably 65 that should have been oh like 35??? I woke up nearly on my side yelling F _ _ _ _____ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ck!!!!!!!!!!! Then the next words were "Pull over, I am driving"!!!!. Geeze my heart didn't slow down till we got to Fredricksburg. Then there is a part that he drives up a place that has sign's "4-wheel drive only". And it made us remember our drive to Cloudcroft, NM. We were going with a group for the Gathering of Circles. Well they were dry camping ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!! We got our 34 foot motor home up there, but how, don't ask us. 1 mile per hour LOL. But we had hot showers every day, LOL. But the dang generator wouldn't stay running, it was too loud anyway, so we had to run our little DVD player on battery one evening when it was to cold and wet to be outside by campfire. Geeze, LOL, do you see how we like to rough it??? If you are a camper you'll love the movie, because oh boy could we relate!! Did get some work on my projects.

DD1's Side Tie Top as of 05/14/06 (Back almost done)



Second pair of socks as of 05/14/06 2 more inches before heel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home