T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Friday, May 12, 2006

TGIF

Got a few rows on DD1's top done. DS and my mom had me on a conference IM last night trying to decide when and where to eat for Mother's Day and scoop on DD2's new BF. So between them and watching ER I had to put it down before I messed up my counts, LOL. But the lace edging is looking as it should so I am pleased. No sock time though. Today is our Springfest at work. It's a fund raiser for the Children's Miracle Network. So too much food, and fun, LOL. One estate sale, but in Midland so probably won't make that. But a good moving sale here, may have to go there, LOL. Like I need anything else. Hope to get a few more patio pavers down this weekend. But DH keeps booking clients for me tomorrow and Sunday is Mom's day. Added some things to my Amazon Wish list for my SP8. Hope mine sends me her list. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home