T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Still feeling under the weather

I was feeling a bit better when I woke up, but fever is creeping up again. And I still have a cough. Sinus pain over frontal sinus's and my neck nodes are enlarged. DH has a Dr.'s appointment this AM, so I may tag along since no one is answering the office number and I can't get my own, LOL. Got some knitting done on my prayer shawl, started a second skein of yarn. It's now as long as my arm from wrist to shoulder. So the three skeins should be enough. I still can't find anyone to teach me the knitting machines so that's frustrating. I tried to work with them some yesterday, but I felt so bad it wasn't working. I hope that Ewe and Eye e-mails back that they can help this Friday. Let's hope anyway. I was contacted by our Secret Pal 8 coordinator so that will start soon. She said she hoped to get assignments out this week. This should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home