T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

No excuses, just busy. Work has been busy with new employee's, new volunteers, etc. Easter weekend had me putting down 90 16" patio pavers. Needless to say I deserved my massage on Monday! Hubby is feeling OK, just still has a lot of "gas". Nuff said! My patio is looking so nice, will have to remember to take pictures, even though it's not completely done. Need another 90 pavers or more I am sure! Lovely rain today so glad 'cause the grass and plants need water. And the West Texas water isn't too good for them.



Got up to row 44 on the tank top, it's looking good!









Still working on the pray shawl a little at a time while watching TV since it's just k2,p3 work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home