T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back to "normal"?

Hubby is out of hospital and back to "normal". His back and left leg has been giving him fits now. Said his massage I gave him yesterday helped greatly. Guess I'll have to put him on my schedule a couple times a week until it breaks the cycle of pain. Stomach is getting better. Still is bloated some, but he says all is moving OK. Ever see a man look 9 months pregnant? Ouch.

Tried to go to the Michaels class Saturday 3-5 and the teacher didn't show up! Oh well guess it isn't meant to be. So plugging along on my own on a tank top for my youngest daughter with my first attempt at cables. It's a pretty cotton candy colored cotton yarn. It will look great on her. Pattern in Family Circle Easy Knitting Spring/Summer 2006 magazine.

Have 100 patio bricks being delivered tomorrow, so you know what I'll be doing Friday and Sunday, LOL.

Last Saturday was the 1st Annual Diabetes Walk that my hospital Medical Center sponsored. So fo course we had to walk in it. Beautiful morning and a really nice day for it.

And the weekend before April 1st was the Race for a Cure in San Antonio. So I am walked out.



















But the spa afternoon on Friday was great.











Well off to see how the Weight Watchers did this last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home