T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What a stinky way to start the week!

Husband had to be admitted to the hospital with a GI obstruction. So far we have escaped surgery, thank goodness. Did have a great time in SA at the walk, and shopped till we were nearly sick. Got home at 7PM Sunday and knew hubby wasn't feeling to well. Then he called me at 2:30 yesterday and said he was closing our center and going home. When questioned why, he said my stomach feels really weird. I told him to call our doctor and he said no he just wanted to go home he didn't feel well enough to go to see him, I told him ohhhh no you don't I'll meet you in the Emergency Room. 5 hours later he was admitted. He did get to "eat" liquids for lunch and so far so good. May get to come home later, but I have my doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home