T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Update

Busy weekend. We worked at the center on Saturday until 1, then went home to do all the sheets, LOL. Never ending job with two massage therapists. I played around with my knitting machine that I got from an estate sale. Wow $500.oo for two machines, knitleader, color changer, and other attachements I have no idea what they are for. LOL. And yarn, yarn, yarn, 8 huge totes full and 1 tote of books, magazines, etc. It was frustrating me, so I went and worked on the tank top instead. It is finished and blocking as of yesterday. Didn't start anything new. Need my oldest daughters bust measurement to start her top. I worked in the garden again yesterday. But down probably 1/2 of the 90 bricks we got last week. Got the patio finished to the flower bed and the walk way leading from the back porch to the hot tub is done and started on the side walk to the patio but ran out of paver sand. Hubby said it's 5 o'clock it's time to stop. Woke up yesterday with a tickle in my throat and a cough. Today it's worse and running a low grade temp but feels hotter. LOL. Been self medicating with day time cold medicine, robitussin, and tylenol. And I didn't sleep well last night so I am very tired. Hard to tell if the body aches are from the garden work or this virus. I hope I can find a teacher for this knitting machine. It seems lie it could be a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Nic said...

    I am still learning to use my machine. I am going to a lesson in Oakland, CA in 2 weeks to try and learn. Have you noticed that hand knitters treat you like you are cheating? SP8 Hostess Nic

     
  • At 6:30 PM , Blogger tarcher said...

    I haven't noticed, but then not many "talk" to me anyway. I am not in their area, too far from the action, LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home