T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Almost back to normal

Still have a bit of a cough, and sore throat, but feeling about human again.









I finished DD2's tank top. Ready to cast on DD1's. Will be seeing her this weekend and get her measurements.













Have my first sweater blocked and the buttons on but adding some trim. It just looked to plain, LOL.












Here is the stash from the estate sale before orgaization.





And after.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Nic said...

    I love the first picture with the head. I love the stash pictures. I wish I was one of those people that can look at a stash and immediately know what to do with it. My husband argues that he knows what to do with my stash...

     
  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger tarcher said...

    And he better not do that...... LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home