T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Secret Pal Revealed!


Wow I got my final package from my SP8. And WOW, such a wonderful bounty. The orange back pack object is a "One Skeiin Knitters Tote". Really neat way to carry one project along with me. There are note pads that are very neat. A package of note cards with a silouette of a knitter. A needle organizer, and a tote bag that I wonder if my SP made herself. So nice. You can never have enough totes to carry things. Two hanks of lace weight yarn one called Rich Earth that is red/brown, and a wonderful dark purple called Purple Mystery. Then there are 4 hanks of wonderful recycled sari yarn. Not that I'd ever let anyone recyle my sari's LOL. I brought them all the way from India with me, so no way. But will use them for sure. LOL. Then there is a great instruction book on the two circular method for sock knitting. Wow, I had heard that you could do that but couldn't figure it out. Now I won't have to always use 5 DPN's LOL. Thank you to my secret pal, Tracy. Her blog is http://tellen.blogspot.com. Go give her blog a peak. She looks to be quite the knitter. TY, TY , TY Tracy. I can't say it enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home