T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tied up in Mystery Lace

Not much going on except the Mystery Lace. I am on the second side with Clue 3. Hope to start clue 4 tomorrow if I can get the 50 rows done today. Good chance of that happening, not much going on around the house except naps and laundry. LOL. Had a nice rain last night but it's muggy outside now. So I have been knitting and tried to watch "Snatch" on DVD. Not a good movie so DH is now watching the Discovery Channel. I think I am going upstairs with "West Side Story" DVD. LOL. Just so much Discovery Channel I can take. No pictures because the digital is not working right. I think it needs a new battery. Maybe next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home