T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Tuesday


Our storage area door before:
















Our storage area after:











My sweet youngest female Victoria "Tory".











We had our first stitching party Monday evening. I was able to finish the second tie of my dd1's side tie vest! Now just have to stitch them up add them to the vest, do a single crochet edge to the collar and the front, block it and it's done. The other girl finsihed a block of her baby blanket she's quilting. Don't know what happened to the others but maybe next week. I have finished two repeats of the Missy Lace KAL and it's looking great. I didn't work on it last night because of having to concentrate and can't talk and socialize working on it, LOL.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM , Blogger Nic said...

    That is the cutest pug picture! And the scarf isnt too shabby either!

     
  • At 7:42 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

    Lovin' the Missy scarf! And good job on the building door - we've been doing yard work as well and I know how satisfying it can feel when you're done. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home