T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whew back to work so I can rest!

Boy what a weekend. I got a wild hair and started painting the house!!!!! I am only painting the white parts right now. It was a faded out off white color before and stained, yuk. I made it from the back gate to the end of the garage (2 more sides to go) and from the back porch to the end of the house (one more to go). We have rock on the other sides, LOL. DH made me stop Monday because I was getting so hot. We also replaced some crazy lopsided doors going in to a storage area off the back of the garage. They look so good. My DH is awesome! I cleaned out the area a little and had to throw away some boxes that got wet and ruined! I want to hang the clothes bar from the old house in there so I can hang my garment storage things and trade out summer and winter clothes like I did at the old house. We have closet space, but it would be nicer. We saw two movies this weekend after it got to hot to work (100 in the shade ya'll). Sunday we saw X-men and Monday we saw Mission Impossible 3. Can you guess who picked the movies??? It wouldn't be my Sci-Fi redhead now would it???

I almost finished the collar to the side tie vest last night, just 3 more rows of reverse st st. Then seaming and the ties. Hopefully will finish it tonight. But it's only supposed to be in the 80's today so may go home and get a little painting done. Just calling me the "rolling stone" LOL.

Played a good tourney of Canast last night on the Yahoo games. My partner and I won the tourney!!! Yahoo.

My little red convertible is in the shop and I have to drive the 94 Dodge Dakota pick up, LOL. Hopefully it won't be long. Mine keeps running hot. Praying it's only the thermostat.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM , Blogger Nic said...

    GOOD FOR YOU! You got so much accomplished over the weekend! (unlike little ol' me)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home