T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hump Day again.

Yeah the week is almost done, then a loooonnnnngggg weekend. DH is wanting to go out of town, but I think I just want to stay home, maybe go to the drive in, piddle in the garden, put up some garden lights, try to figure out my knitting machine. I may take him on a day trip somewhere. But don't realy want to go for 3 days. Its so hot the dogs would have to have the pet sitter come 3 times a day and that's expensive, LOL.



Finished the left side of the side tie vest and casted on the right side last night. No sock time though.









DH taking our Aussie mix to the groomers today, he forgot to tell them to save her fur, LOL, so I can spin it when I learn to spin. She has such beautiful fur, so long and soft. It will make pretty yarn. No futher contact from my Secret Pal since the intial "hi". Wonder if she's changed her mind? Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM , Blogger Nic said...

    My dog when she was a puppy made this highly recommending posh Beverly Hills dog sitter cry. She refused to acknowledge the woman let alone take her out. /nic

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home