T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF and Mental Health Afternoon

I am leaving for a mental health afternoon. Picking up my BF at taking her with me to an estate sale for lunch, then I will have 3 hours to myself. I am having a blue Friday for some reason. I guess it's the hormones, peri menopausal thing. Worked some on the Left Front of DD1's top but the last row wasn't lacing out right. So may have to frog back that row. Was tired so I didn't try to do it last night.


DH pissed me off yesterday.
So today I get these.....
Still pissed off, but they are pretty.








Yesterday I was talking to DD1 on the phone and we were discussing her insurance, and her DH's idea he didn't need any. Well she finally got him to get some health insurance. I had said "yah you never know when something may happen when you need it and medical care could ruin you without it You never know, you could just be driving down the road and have an accident, et. ". Well she calls last night and said "mom you remember our conversation this afternoon? I said yes. She said well it happened!". OMG. They were in an accident. But thank God no one was hurt. They were going to their nephews baseball game with her MIL and a 16 year old girl plowed into her MIL's car. The car is totaled but no injuries. She told her DH, see Mom and I just talked about this very thing. So he believes in the need for health insurance now! Well off to pick up my BF and go see some pretty things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home