T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal

I got my first package today. Wow so many goodies. The wool is so great! I was just talking to the knitting teacher at Michaels saying how I wanted to learn to felt a bag. Well now with the wonderful fiber AND the wonderful Clover Bamboo 10 1/2 circular needles AND the pattern for the sweet ballerina slippers, I have a great felting project. There is a little box that has 6 great stitch markers. You know you can never have enough of those, especially with the lace project we just started on the LSSK lace kal. Also wonderful homemade lotion bars, my hands are so grateful and my nose is so happy with the scent. UMMMMM. Thank you so much. What a wonderful surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home