T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy June 1st.

Offical first day of Hurricane season. I pray we don't get it like last year, nor anyone else. Got the collar to the side tie vest done and the sides all seamed. Now have to do the ties and do a single crochet row around the edges and it will be ready for blocking. Whew. The Lace NAL pattern is printed and I have wound one ball of my yarn for this. Can't decide if I want to do the scarf or the shawl. Guess I need to see how much yardage I do have. I have another hank to wind, so I may go for the shawl. Or make two scarves for the DD's. I really wanted to get some painting on the house done last night. But DH had an opening for me at 4:15 for a massage and I had my regular client at 5:15 anyway. Sooooooo....... hummmm get a massage or paint?? Hard decision right? NOT. Anyway got my massage, worked on my client, went home, watered the flowers, and knitted until 10, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home