T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Update


We have had a flash flood warning for the past two nights. We live in the DESERT people. There aren't floods in the desert, lol. But we have loved the rain. I didn't get to knit much Saturday except for a little riding time in the car. I had to have 6 hours of CEU's for my massage license so we drove up to Lubbock for a class on Saturday. I worked on three projects Sunday night. I am glad that both packages made it to my Secret Pal. And she has already dyed her merion a beautiful green color. I am getting back to the Mystery Stole almost finished with clue 5 and one more clue to go, Yahoo......

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM , Blogger Nic said...

    We get flashfloods in Vegas too during the summer. Actually the warnings I find more scary than the floods themselves,

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Rochelle said...

    Sorry I'm not able to make it today. We just got back from south texas and are exhausted. I need to get your phone number. I'll try to catch you at work wednesday.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home