T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Monday and Menopause Witchiness!

How true this was today! If only they would let me bring my knitting to work maybe they'd all be happier, LOL. I have had so many hot flashes that I am seriously thinking of wearing shorts and flip flops to work. The two that work for me wouldn't be happy if the temp in the office was 100 degrees all the time! I have a river of sweat running down my back and they have their freaking heaters on under their desks!!!! The temp in the office is about 72-74 degrees hot enough that the employees coming in are complaining that it's hot in there, too. But it doesn't faze the Amazon queens. We do fitness testing and the people who were on the bikes today got so hot they had to stop and drink cold water just to continue. Now I ask you is it hot or is it me????? Me think not, too. So there I am doing as much as possible and running into my office and letting the fan blow on my face so the sweat doesn't drip on their arms as I do their TB test! I have to stop and mop my face with a paper towel at times. I don't ask that it's 60 degrees in the office just come on people everyone but them are complaining about the heat! So glad to be home where I can have my stockings off and knit!
On the knitting front:
Still working on the mystery stole. I am up to row 263, but working both ends at once.
I am doing the Monthly Dishcloth KAL Mid August.
Finished the baby feet washcloth for my DD2's friends baby shower Sunday. She really liked it.
Still working on the Bumble Bee Shawl, slowly.
And poor prayer shawl is so neglected. I have my secret pal's ballerina slippers sitting there ready to cast on. Ohhh well.

Vacation time next week so maybe I'll get some good quaility knitting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home