T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I have a knitter hubby!



My dh is a knitter! We had gone to the demo at Michaels one Sunday last month and bought the Knifty Knitter. Allen has mastered it and is making hats! Now when I go in search of stash he's finding his, too. LOL. They are so cute!
On my knitting front. I am working on a baby afghan for my first grandbaby. And the second sock for dsil for Christmas. I have more sock yarn in waiting for more socks. And so many other projects I want to do I can't count. I have the recycled Sari Silk that I really want to do something with. I had received 4 hanks from my Secret Pal 8 and knew that it wouldn't be enough for a garment so my dh bought me 10 more hanks from Yak and Yeti! So that should be enough to make something really gorgeous for ME! LOL. I found some great patterns on Mango Moon http://www.mangomoonyarns.com/Neru.html. And I did get 8 skeins of mohair that I traded for at the Knit Out in Lubbock last month. So I have what I need for any of the patterns. Heading to the KidNEwe in Boerne this weekend and get to see my dd1 and sil. Yahoo. I can't wait. SIL told her this morning that he thinks her tummy grew over night and she thinks it did, too. LOL. I guess I'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home