T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A little update!

Clapotis update. 4 repeats away from the decrease section.
Joined the Mystery Stole 3 KAL. Here's my swatch in black yarn from my stash. It's on a cone that I bought from an Estate sale. I think it's acrylic byt it's pretty anyway. I found some 8/0 beads at HL but I think I may go to Beads and More and see if they have anything prettier. The ones I bought are just normal seed beads.

Jaxson update. His first visit to the zoo. He's just too cool for school with his baby sunglasses. Don't you think?

I am a member of the Black Sheep Squandron Knitting Guild and we are doing lap blankets for an area nursing home. Each of us are to knit 6 inches of whatever pattern we like and bring it to the LYS and exchange it for another's 6 inches. Etc, Etc. Here's my contribution. 6 inches of a basket weave done in a tan yarn from my stash. Now I just have to have a reason to get over to Midland and exchange it. LOL.















My DGS is:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM , Blogger Enid said...

    Ohh Therese I think you swatch is gorgeous.... I can't wait on my yarn to get here, I order black. Jaxson is just adorable...haha too cute! and what about the black sheep? Iyou didn't finish?? I wan tot know..lol!

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Birdwell said...

    What yarn are you using for your Clapotis? I love the speckles.

    Jaxon is SO cute!!!

    I am whishy washy about joining MS3. I have a lot on my needles right now and I don't like not knowing what i am knitting. I like to choose my colors based on th pattern. Then again if I do join I could just tuck it all away for later.

    Oh and WOW that baby is teeny compared to your TX blanket! LOL.

    Enjoy the grandma sugars.

     
  • At 6:27 PM , Blogger tarcher said...

    Thanks Enid. You don't think I need to go down one more size in needles? Still looks a little loose to me. And of course I think Jaxson is the most beautiful baby ever. LOL. The Black Sheep Squadron Knitting Guild is the guild I belong to in Midland. We meet the second Monday of each month.

    Birdy the yarn is from my stash. I have a cone of it. It's called Sparkle it looks like (the label isn't the best inside) Sayant? In brown/beige camel print. It's knitting up really cool with the dropped stitches.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home