T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Progress

Summer Solstice sock number 1 done and sock 2 OTN's.












The LSSK Blankie together on 4/7/07.

















And now doing 4 rows, divided with one row of white, of each color in the blanket. I am on the 4th color change having done the burgandy, orange, light green and now on the kelly green. It's looking so cute!












The Mango Moon Cardigan has one more side seam to go and the buttons and it will be done! I will have to be done with menopause before I can wear it. It's so heavy and warm, LOL.

On the Grandson front: DD is 2cm's dialated so it will be anytime now. My bag is packed and knitting projects are at the ready as well as camera bag. I have been downloading knititng podcasts to load on MP3 player for the road trip. I also hope to make the WHIBSIB next weekend but if grandson comes first I'll be staying with DD and him. LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home