T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More Blocks For Jaxson and Mango Moon Cardigan Updates

Two more squares have arrived from the LSSK gals. The top in white a Texas star is from Vicki and the bottom in purple is a Texas square from Caroline. Thank you both very much they are beautiful.












This is what we have so far. I casted on a square with the pattern from Vicki Designs of a Cowboy Boot in the light green to match one of the squares in color.














All the knitting is done, only the side seams to go. But I have put it aside to try to get the blankies done. But even working every night on them I don't have them done to take this weekend to the baby shower in Blanco. Oh well, they'll go with me when he arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home