T's Blog

A place to keep track of my passions. Family, work, hobbies.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

MS3 update


Chart E of Clue 4 done. Not blocked out but still coming along great. I've started going through the chart and numbering all the knit stitches so I don't have to slow down and count as I am knitting. That has sped up the process. LOL. Started Chart F today.












Jaxson in all his glory. Smiling!




Remember the LSSK Blankie?

Jaxson newborn.


Now at 3 months old. He's is growing, huh.














My DGS is:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Birdwell said...

    Wow, Jax is so big--what a cutie.

    Your MS3 is stunning.

    Now, I am curious how are you beading your Clapotis?? You know me you say beads and I go "What, where, how--me next!"

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger tarcher said...

    I am putting them on rows 4,8,and 12. I am using the crochet hook technique like the MS3. I put them on the 4th stitch on the k1, kfb, k3, kfb section. I made one already with beads and I liked it so much so when I found the yarn on sale for .97 at Hobby Lobby I went over and found the beads to match them. I also have a beautiful morado (kind of a cross between purple and rose for another one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home